Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community Amid COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers and employees and community is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and continuously assessing its potential impact on our operations. With that in mind, Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family is taking trusted guidance from the CDC, our internal health providers, and Washington’s health agencies.
While all Dwayne Lane’s locations remain open for parts and service and continue to operate with the same level of customer care and service, in an attempt to minimize the risk of COVID-19, we have implemented a series of precautionary steps to maintain a level of hygiene and cleanliness for our visiting customers and employees, including:
- No physical contact with staff or customers, maintain 6 ft. distance.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touch points in our retail locations and offices throughout the day. Our janitorial crews have been instructed to be extra conscious about disinfecting hi-touch areas including door handles, countertops and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available at all locations.
- Continued education on correct hand washing and respiratory hygiene practices.
- Use of gloves by all automotive technicians; wiping down of vehicles before and after service repairs, test drives, and movement of vehicles.
- Closing of Kids Rooms and spacing out chairs in waiting areas to maintain 6 ft. distance.
- Suspending shuttle services.
Our vehicle showrooms are temporarily closed but our sales agents are working online and by phone from the safety of their homes. Due to the emergency order currently in effect in Washington, consumer vehicle sales are temporarily on hold through May 4, 2020. You may work with our staff to secure your vehicle and reserve for future delivery.
As the world copes with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed.
As a company, we’ll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers and the community. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners, and we are optimistic this will be a temporary situation.
Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family is committed to minimizing the spreading of the virus and protecting our customers and staff as best as possible by being prudent and prepared. We are privileged to serve you and this community and look forward to seeing you soon. Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family, We’ll Take Care of You!