The Marketing Assistant will work with the marketing
department to successfully plan, implement, and coordinate promotions and
events and marketing initiatives for Dwayne Lane's Auto Family, a local
dealership group with six locations in Snohomish and Skagit Counties. Great
opportunity for recent college graduate!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Follow all company policies and procedures and perform
other duties as required
• Coordinating and executing promotions and special events
• Develop event timelines and work plans,
• Ensure new events are included in the events calendar and
• Coordinates the design and production of event collateral
• Works with the marketing director to strategically plan and
initiate event related communications, including mail, email, website, social
media, and print media
• Track, follow-up, and complete multiple requests and
projects with tight deadlines.
• Conduct post event evaluation and follow-up; reports
findings to marketing director
• Attend networking events as determined by marketing
• Assist with creating, updating and maintaining marketing
collateral: presentations, fact sheets, strategy overviews, market commentary,
reports, and other forms of communication.
• Communicate and coordinate with various internal marketing
team and external vendors while responding in a clear, concise, and timely
• Interact with sales, and other departments on various
marketing initiatives regarding events and promotions.
• Administrative support of all marketing initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in related field or 1 year business
experience in related field.
• Highly organized for effectively handling projects and
tasks and meet demanding deadlines.
• Upbeat attitude and easily approachable
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (with an emphasis
on PowerPoint and Excel) in a PC environment.
• Desired skills in Adobe Creative Suite (with an emphasis
on InDesign) in a PC environment.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the
ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment and
demonstrate flexibility as timelines and priorities change.
• Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to prioritize and handle concurrent projects and
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and
rapidly evolving organization
• Ability to exercise judgment, particularly in narrow
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for
• Willing to roll up one's sleeves and get work done, even
when at times it's outside the scope
of the job
• Hours: FT, flexibility of schedule Mon-Fri, some evenings,
• Must be willing to travel locally
• Drivers license, reliable transportation and good driving
• Experience in graphic design a plus
• Social media savvy
Compensation: DOE, please provide salary requirements
Email resume to: jobsdwaynelane.com